You may have read my recent post on this blog MyHeritage the world’s largest family genealogy network now offers DNA testing regarding the business move at MyHeritage to integrate their DNA database with the Family Tree DNA and a customer base of 62 million users. This means an expansion into new markets for the benefit of their more than 6,000 Surname and Geographic Projects.
The door is now open for the community to make use of MyHeritage World Vital Record collection at a reduced price and includes the following features:
- More than 4 billion historical names
- Half a billion exclusive family tree profiles
- Birth, marriage, death and census records
- Millions of newspapers dating back to 1739
- Millions of tombstone photos
- Hundreds of exclusive online databases
- Millions more records added each month
All of the above features for an unlimited one year access are now available in a special offering to Family Tree DNA customers and friends at the special price of $69.95 at a savings of 53%. Two additional months are offered for free until March 24, 2012.
“Together, Family Tree DNA and MyHeritage represent the most advanced combination of genealogical research tools available in the market.