Live Science

Genes make up only 2 percent of the human genome, and researchers have argued in recent years that the remaining 98 percent may play some hidden, useful role. Apparently in the plant world, junk DNA really is just junk. While the findings published in the Journal of Nature yesterday May 12 do concern a carnivorous […]

Continue reading about ‘Junk’ DNA Mystery Solved: Trash is just trash

Stonehenge is one of the world’s most enduring mysteries, one that every passing generation wants to solve and yet no one has been able to proffer any substantive conclusion. We still don’t know why ancient people, probably the Druids who were Celtic priests, built the enigmatic megaliths. Stonehenge is located in Wiltshire, England, and I, […]

Continue reading about New Study challenges timeline for the construction of Stonehenge